Our DLED-9000 Recessed Dimmable LED Linear Fixture!
DLED-9000 Recessed Dimmable LED Linear Fixture with Acrylic Diffuser
Multi (7.8W) or Single (3.9W) LED strip recessed dimmable LED linear fixture with integral flush-with-drywall self-finishing housing and screwless decorative white acrylic diffuser. Suitable for wall sconce applications. Comes as a 7.8W HDA or LTE (HDA = 3-wire Highlume 1% dimming driver. LTE = 2-wire Highlume 1% dimming driver), or as a 3.9W HDA fixture. 7.8W utilizes two LED strips along the length of the fixture. 3.9W utilizes one LED strip along length of fixture.
- High CRI for LED: 98 CRI @712 lumens per foot
- High CRI for Fixture: 98 CRI @408 lumens per foot with 3K-90 color temp.
- High transmission diffuser. Semi gloss or satin finishes.
- 120V Highlume A dimmable driver included.
- Adjustable L brackets enable precise positioning.
- White powder coated wiring cover.
- One 1/2" knockout on end where ballast is located.
- Available in 120V or 277V.
- Design Patent No. 473,670S,616.309 B2
- ETL listed.
- Lutron HDA Driver - 3-wire dimming with Lutron dimmers
- Lutron LTE Driver - 2-wire dimming with Lutron dimmers
- LTF Driver - 2-wire dimming with reverse phase with neutral or ELV dimming
This product is dimmable, and available with either 2-wire (LTE) or 3-wire (HDA) dimming.
This product is also configurable for Vertical-L and Inverted-U Applications
Dreamscape's DLED-9000 products Linear Fixture has the ability to make tight 90° cornering while continuing on to an adjacent plane. For example, a linear line can move up vertically along a wall, and then continue along the ceiling plane. Now you can achieve an incredible look that matches wall sconce to linear vertical L and inverted U applications.
Vertical L and Inverted U Applications.
The ability to transverse two planes with one band of light that corners right angles with a tight seam is possible with Dreamscape Lighting's DLED-9000 Vertical L and Inverted U application. The DLED-9000 offers two distinct geometric designs. A vertical L intersects two planes while an inverted U intersects three planes. Each offers a unique lighting statement.
DLED-9000 Recessed Dimmable LED Linear Fixture with Acrylic Diffuser Downloads
CAD / IES Files